Followers

Sunday 30 September 2018

Starting on Christmas Cards

Well i figured it was time i at least started to contemplate Christmas Cards as the year i rapidly flying past. I wanted to make something simple and classy, nothing too fancy and without any images or digital elements (as challenge for me that's for sure) and that's how this card came to be. I figured you couldn't really go wrong with black and white.

Has a little incident with my white embossing but i am going with it adds to the christmasy feel :)


For this card i used:

Black Cardstock & Gems - From my Stash
Paper - Pretty sure this is by KaiserCraft (it has been in my stash a wee while)
Adhesive - Good old double sided tape
Embossing Power - Nuvo
Bow - Made on my We R Envelope Punch Board
Versamark Ink
Stamp - Wonderland by Kaisercraft

I would like to enter my card in the following Challenges:






Thanks for visting :)

4 comments:

  1. Great striped card - perfect for this week's challenge!!! Thanks for joining us this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy and different Christmas card..Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Winter Wonderland..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! Thanks so much for participating in our WINTER WONDERLAND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart and something different for Christmas. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies WynnDT

    ReplyDelete