Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

No Posts in ages and then two in one day

To be honest this card came about with more playing around with my stash, specifically my new toy a Mini Minc Machine. I have been looking at tutorials online and seeing how other people do it. Mine didnt come out right (i clearly did something wrong) but i actually really like the effect it has given...so if anyone asks i did it this way on purpose ha ha.



For this card i used:

Flamingo & Sentiment Stamps - Both from free Tropical Delights Stamp set in Issue 25 Cardmaking in Easy Steps.
Pink & Black Cardstock - From my Stash
Digital Paper - NorthSeaStudio (Etsy) Tropical Paper
Circle & Tag Dies - Both Uniquely Creative
Mini Minc Machine
Fine Clear Embossing Power & Heatgun
Couture Creations GoPress & Foil - Gold in Light Matt Finish
Adhesive - Dimensionals & double sided tape

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 3+ Layers

Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Tag/Label twist

The Crafty Addicts Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. I cannot resist a flamingo since I am from Florida! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. I am your newest follower. Follow me, kReN, at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do admire you for your adventurous creativity. I think it looks great.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and interesting technique. I've put the mini minc machine on my Amazon Wish List! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this challenge and hope to see you again soon! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete