Followers

Sunday 30 September 2018

Oriental Style Card

I have been going through my stash and trying to use items i have had for sometime but not done anything with. A lot was purchased when i first got into crafting and before i found my style etc. I brought these beautiful Asian papers at a craft show years ago but never got around to using and it was a shame because they are really beautiful!

I haven't added a sentiment yet because i haven't completely decided what to use her for and to be honest i think this could be used for multiple occasions.


Paper, Card Stock, Ribbon & Gems all from Stash
Digital Stamp - Sassy Studio Designs
Copics - Sorry forgot to note down numbers
Dies - Both Spellbinders

I would like to add this into the following challenges :

The Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

Art Impressions Stamp Challenge - Vibrant Colours

Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful I love the paper!
    Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. The Lovely image & paper look great together! I also like to go through my collection to use up things I've forgotten about. Thanks for playing along with the Art Impressions Vibrant Colors Challenge! Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete