Followers

Saturday 5 January 2013

Last post of the day - another challenge entry for Crafts and Me

Well as you can probably gather i purchased some more Hannah Lynn digital images from Crafts and me over the break and i have been having a lot of fun with them. I seem to always colour the hair on my images Brown and using the same Copic combination so i thought i would try and get out of my comfort zone a little with this one. I figured because of the colour combination i had chosen black hair would look really good. Well i must confess this is my first ever attempt at colouring Black hair and although it isn't perfect i am actually pretty amazed at how well it turned out.


I coloured her using my trusty Copics and added a few gems. You will be surprised to note i am sure that i did not use any Gelly Rolls on this image which is also a first.


Thank you for viewing my work, your time and comments are appreciated.

Jox

1 comment:

  1. so stunning jo.fantastic striking colour combo and aliah`s black hair looks gorgeous.
    thanks so much for joining in your bumper christmas challenge at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete