Followers

Saturday 5 January 2013

Another Crafts and me blog challenge entry

Hi all,

I know no post for a while and then several in one day.

Another Hannah Lynn digital image :) i just looooovvvveee them. I love the fact that you can colour them so many different ways and to fit your project. This is a winter card and the sentiment is still to be added, you know what i am like for not putting on sentiments until i use them. I tried a more non traditional colour scheme of pink and grey and i am really really please with the way it turned out, it is quite delicate and i am really happy with the final card.


I coloured her using copics with some gelly rolls to add a little sparkle. You cannot tell from the photo but i put Glossy Accents on the butterfly and her lips to give it added dimension.

The papers are from my far to large stash.


Thanks for taking the time
Jox

1 comment:

  1. love this jo.monica is one of my most fav images and she looks just beautiful in your pretty soft colours.
    thanks so much for joining in our bumper christmas challenge at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete