Followers

Saturday 30 June 2012

Super excited - taking part in my first ever blog challenges

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to the amazing Coops who was kind enough to help me understand how i actually go about doing this :)

This one was a little tricky as one of the challenges was distressed, well i don't own a distressing tool and i don't own any distress inks...yes shock horror i hear you all say :), i had to improvise and distress my edges using a craft blade, not quite the result i was hoping for but fingers cross it will be ok...

For this card i used
Nitwit Papers
LOTV Stamped image
Copics - C1,E47,BV02,E50,BV000,E71,B21,B32,RV00
Sakura Gelly roll in Clear star
My precious Glossy Accents
White ribbon and flowers from my stash which i coloured with my Copics

I am entering this card in the following two challenges



Wish me luck and as always thank you for taking the time to view :)

4 comments:

  1. You certainly made a good job of it then and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the colours and the cute image. Good luck in the challenge. I have never entered one - like you I didn't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgoeus jo.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty colours :D
    good luck in the challenges, there will be no stopping you now ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete