Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

LOTV Birthday Card

Another one that is slightly different to my normal simple cards.

This one came out really well and i like the way this card kind of came together of its own accord. i started by picking two papers but then settling on only using one. I ended up with a pink and brown colour scheme and i really wanted to use one of my LOTV stamps. The rest pretty much came together once i had matched my coloured card and papers and settled on the Copics i would use.

One of the things i really love about my Copics is that you can colour your embellishments to match if you start off with white. I brought a pack of white flowers (Kaiser Craft i believe) a while back and use my Copics to colour them to match my project. That way you don't have to have hundreds of ribbons, flowers etc in various different shades (which i do already whoops).

Here is the finished card let me know what you think :)

Thanks for taking the time!


For this card i used;

Card & Papers currently in my stash
Martha Stewart punch (very sorry but cannot remember the name)
Spellbinder dies
LOTV Stamp
Flowers which i had in my stash (the brown one coloured with my Copic Marker)
2 Gellyroll Metallic pens
Copics - RV00, E35,E25,E37,R81,E00 & E33
Clear Star Gellyroll
and my beloved Glossy Accents n the wings and pom poms to give it more dimension
also sticky foam pads which are a definite must, i used this to raise the image

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely - a really nice sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card. I love these LOTV images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jo.beautiful soft colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card hun love the flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete