Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Jasper and Orange

Well this one was another using up some of my orange card but it more towards my normal style. I really love digital stamps and love that i can adjust them, combine them and generally make them fit my project rather that it having to work around them. I really quite like this one and it came out quite i think... i will let you be the judge of that.


I used the following in creating this card;

Digital stamp is Jasper and Flower from Digistamp Boutique
White and Orange Cardstock from my stash
Copics - YR16 (Apricot), E35 (Chamois), E31 (Brick Beige)
Sakura Gelly roll in Clear star to give the flower centre a little bit of bling
Glossy Accent to add defination to his nose

Thank you for both viewing and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card jo.i love the sweet image and fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete