Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Crafts & Me challenge 94 entry - Anything goes, well it had to be another Hannah Lynn

Hi Everyone,

Yes it would seem i have become quite obsessed with my Hannah Lynn digi stamps, i promise you to leave them alone from now on and use some of my many many other images. If you are practicing with your Copics or promarkers if you use those they are so great because of all that lovely hair and i really do find hair the hardest to colour.

Not to blow my own trumpet but i am really rather proud of this one, i am very happy with the way i have coloured the hair and it actually feels like it is sinking in just have to practice on the blending, i know it is just one of those things you have to work at.

This card really started as i am giving up smoking and this is my first evening, the day went OK but i was feeling at a bit of a loss and needed to keep my hands busy and card making really is perfect for that :)

I wanted to make something bright and funky and wanted to step away from the blues i seem to have been using so much lately. I have decided to enter her in the anything goes challenge 94 at crafts & me.

Well here she is, let me know your thoughts or any suggestions. I truly do love hearing from you all and i really appreciate the support.

Black card is from my stash
Paper Xtra Gems
The paper and corrugated card is also from my stash
Hannah Lynn image
Copics
Face E50, E51 AND R20 LIPS R29
HAIR E25, E27 AND E29 THIS IS MY FAVE COMBO SO FAR
EYES AND PETALS E24 AND BV02
FLOWER R81, R85 AND YG17
AND COLOURLESS BLENDER which i could totally not live with out, its like a correction pen for markers LOL
Stickles for the butterflies wings



also entering Make It Monday

Have a great weekend all
Thanks for your support as always
Jox


9 comments:

  1. You should be proud! Your creation is fantastic - I love all of that hot pink & black. Your coloring is fabulous, too :)

    Btw, I found you on MIM.

    I invite you to join me at http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for this week's challenge - Vintage (Or At Least Looks It)

    Lots of joy . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card, Jo. Great colouring too. While you're busy with Hannah Lynn, I'm going box-crazy! LOL. Thanks for stopping by and I really love your MIM entry.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!Love the stickles on the wings! Awesome coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jo.i really love your hot pink and black combo and stunning image and design.
    thanks for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge this week :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card, great colour choice, saw it on MIM.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! :) Striking eyes and dragonfly! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautful Card,striking image and your colouring is amazing...

    ReplyDelete