Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Another Challenge post. It is my birthday tomorrow lets hope that brings me luck :)

Hi Everyone,

Here is the card i am submitting for the challenges listed below. Well those who have known me a while will know that pink is not really my colour and i must confess that this card was my third attempt before i was happy. Hope you like it?


For this card is used
Pink Petticoat Papers
LOTV Image
White Card Stock from my stash
Paper Extra Pearls & gems
Diamond Stickles
Copics in 0  B21  YG17  R85  E50 R81 C5
Momento Black Tuxedo Ink
sentiment came free with a Tatty Teddy DoCrafts stamp


Hope you like my latest creations :)

As always thanks for taking the time to check in with me
Jox

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the pink papers. I love the patchwork effect of the papers.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card jo.fab pretty image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete