Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

Seriously, Where does the time go

I can't believe it has been so long since i last posted, i have still been crafting on and off but nowhere near as much as i would like.

This card was well outside of my normal but i got the stamp free with a magazine (Thank you Cardmaking in Easy Steps) and this was the source of my inspiration. I actually enjoyed working outside my comfort zone and am pretty please with the outcome, although clearly fussy cutting isn't something i excel at ha ha.



For this card i used the following:

Flamingo Stamp - Free with the Tropical Delights stamp set with Cardmaking in Easy Steps Issue 25
Copic - RV32 (sorry didn't try shading)
Black Cardstock - From my Stash
Tag Die - Uniquely Creative
Digital Papers - NorthSeaStudio on Etsy - Tropical Paper Pack
Image Stamped with Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Stamped on X-Press It Blending Card
Enamel Dots - Whimsy Stamps
Adhesive - Mix of Dimensionals & Double sided tape

I would like to submit my card for the following challenges

Brown Sugar Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. very cute .. Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Brown Sugar Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Dawn//DT

    ReplyDelete