Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Hannah Lynn Dahlia Image

Hi everyone,

I brought this designer paper pad quite some time ago, its by Papermania i think. I must confess that i brought it on a whim as it reminded me of a dinner set my Nan used to have for special occasions, that white china with the beautiful blue images. I am still not 100% sure why i brought it as the dark blue is not a colour i usually use in my cards, hence why it hasn't been used before but the patterns are gorgeous and i am glad i finally got around to using it :)

This is one of my favourite Hannah Lynn images, Dahlia is such fun to colour.

For this card i used:

White Bazzill card stock
Patterned Papers by Papermania
Hannah Lynn Dahlia image
Clear & Blue gems by Kaisercraft
White ribbon from stash
Blue Pearlesent paper from stash
Marine Star & Red Star Gelly Rolls
Copics - G05, C1, B21, B39, E13, E15, E17, E50

I would very much like to enter her in the following challenges:








Thanks for visiting and happy crafting

Love Jox

 

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jo - such a great image and I love your layout. I like how you have kept the embellishments to a minimum to show off the papers.

    Thank you for taking part in the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo, this is just lovely and I do love that image and the purple around it.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time in our Anything Goes challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous and I love your image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing blue cards, my fav colour, :). Beautiful layout and lovely image. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous! Totally adore the shine to this card!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning image and fabulous papers, love the card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning jo.really gorgeous image and papers and i love the sparkle on the dragonfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! Your use of blue & patterns is so great. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT last week, hope you'll join us this week for a brand-new challenge. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Jo! Cute image, and great layout! I love the glittery butterfly.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable, love the sparkling!! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you soon again!! Hugs Kate Co-Leader

    ReplyDelete